Accounting, accounts, wages, salaries, balance sheets, income statements, advance VAT returns, Intrastat and lots more...
Correct figures and efficient processes are important, but if you have to deal with them on an ongoing basis, they distract you from your core business.
No problem – simply pass the ball to us.
Then you can focus on your product and rely on us to take care of the rest. .
Our financial accounting services
- Financial accounting including electronic data interchange with DATEV
- Asset accounting
- Accounts receivable accounting and arrears billing
- Accounts payable with regular payment runs
- Management of other subsidiary ledgers
- Monthly advance VAT returns, recapitulative statements, Intrastat declarations
- Monthly standard or company-specific reports
- Preparation of annual financial statements and consolidated annual financial statements pursuant to the German Commercial Code
- Accounting process structuring
Our VAT services
- Systematic assessment of your accounts receivable and payable to ensure the correct VAT treatment of your business processes
- VAT training for sales employees
- VAT registrations and compliance with European Union requirements
- Submission of MOSS declarations
Our payroll services
- Monthly payroll accounting including special aspects
- Monthly payroll tax return
- Settlement of overtime, bonuses, travel expenses
- Calculation of holiday leave, public holiday and sick pay
- Verification of travel expense accounts and calculation of components that are taxable and subject to social security contributions
- Preparation of contribution records for the social security institutions
- Registration and de-registration of employees with health insurance providers
- Registration and de-registration of employees with social security institutions
- Implementation and accounting of employer’s compensation for sick leave payments to employees
- Creation of all proof of payment documents
- Transfer of data to banks for cashless payments
- Support in payroll tax and social security audits
- Clarification of issues relating to taxation and social security legislation
- Advice on the drafting of employment contracts from a taxation law perspective
- Compliance with all documentation and archiving obligations
- Monthly/annual calculation of all HR-related provisions
- Provision of audit-relevant HR data for the annual financial statements audit
Let’s talk about what we can do for you.