We’re your partner for all aspects of enterprise valuations.
What are your organisation’s value drivers? We identify them with your assistance and then implement them in the appropriate valuation model. .
We follow the IDW standard: Principles Governing the Valuation of Business Enterprises (IDW S1). On that basis, we prepare valuations that reflect the client’s specific requirements. We can provide both comprehensive valuation reports and purely indicative valuations.
We can support you with the following valuations as consultants, auditors and neutral appraisers:
- Valuations to comply with legal requirements or contractual agreements
- Valuations in connection with corporate transactions when companies are purchased or sold (support during the transaction and negotiation process, etc.)
- Tax-related valuations, e.g. after intragroup restructuring or the outsourcing of functions
- Valuations for financial reporting purposes (purchase price allocation, impairment testing)
- Inheritance or family law-related valuations